(R.O. Membrane Cleaner)
Periodical chemical cleaning of R.O. systems are the regular job of major industries. The quality of R.O. cleaning chemical is mainly based upon the penetration of organic foulants, softening of deposits, faster cleaning with complete protection of membrane and control of anticipated fouling.
ARC–1059 (XL) is an effective membrane cleaner contains synergetic blends of surfactant & polymeric dispersant to remove organic foulants, oil and silt etc
- Highly effective and absolutely safe product, attacks only on scale and does not react with membrane at all.
- Cleaning effect remains stable even at high temperature.
- Dissolves film of oil and grease and ensures effective cleaning.
- Removes silt deposits and prevents re-fouling.
- Quickly penetrates, disintegrates and dissolves organic fouling, oil etc.
DOSAGE & FEEDING
Dosage is determined by the type of scale, details of system and other relevant factors. ALBATROSS will provide technical assistance and will suggest particular product, its dosage, in accordance with your scale, plant operating conditions and mechanical system.